Please Share

Monday, May 21, 2007

Great Big Geek Store!

Great big news! I've added an Amazon aStore to the site in order to give you an opportunity to purchase some of the products that I like, have written about, or will write about in the future. Amazon's aStores works through their affiliates program so anything that is purchased through the aStore is tracked and Great Big Geek will receive a commission. I'm going to limit the items in the store to things that I personally own and trust or things that I've researched and believe in. I've elected to receive Amazon gift certificates as payment for a couple of reasons. Firstly, if they pay me by cheque (check) they take a $15 handling fee. Secondly, they don't appear to issue direct deposit payments to Canadian banks. oh well, I guess I'll have to buy more gadgets to review ;-)

You can also support Great Big Geek by clicking on the google ads, the amazon ads, or buying a SCOTTeVEST through my link... hey, a guys got to make some beer money some how!

Search

Google