Please Share

Friday, October 12, 2007

Cleaning your flash drive, don't try this at home!

I'm in the habit of removing things from my pockets when I get home at the end of the day. After Taekwondo class last evening I began the ritual, but something was missing.

Cash - check;
Change accumulated during the day - check;
Cell phone - check;
Keys - check;
Flash drive - Flash drive? No Flash drive!


Retrace steps... Check office, no Flash drive. Check night table, nope. Check work clothes... where's my work clothes? Check hamper, no work clothes. Check washing machine... Flash Drive!

I don't recommend that you throw your flash drive in the washer! But if you do, let it dry 24 hours or so before inserting into your usb port and if you're lucky, like I was, it will still be shiny, clean, and functioning! I have a feeling the cell phone might not have been so lucky.

Search

Google