Please Share

Friday, July 18, 2008

Eastern Canada's UFO Sightings On The Rise

2007 saw New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Quebec all having record numbers of UFO sightings according to an annual report released by the Winnipeg-based Ufology Research Institute. The Eastern part of the country dethrowned British Columbia who usually tops the list that has been published by the group since 1989. "I think that science should be treating the subject of UFOs a little bit more seriously and I think that the public demands this because there are so many things out there reminding us of aliens and UFOs everyday life," said research co-ordinator Chris Rutkowski. The annual list of sightings is based on reports that are submitted to sources that include the Department of National Defence, Transport Canada and various websites.

I live on the east coast myself but have yet to have the good fortune to site anything out of the ordinary in the sky. However, I'll let you know if I get the sudden urge to build giant mud sculptures in my kitchen.

CBC News Story.

Search

Google