Please Share

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Priority Inbox, Gmail - Now With Even More Awesomeness

I have virtually replaced all of my other email clients and accounts with Gmail, the transition has been gradual and was spurred largely by my acquisition of an Android phone over a year ago. Until that time my Gmail account was definitely used but not nearly to the extent that it has been since. Now Google has unveiled another reason to love Gmail with the release of Priority Inbox. Gmail was already good at sniffing out spam but with priority inbox Gmail learns, over time, what is important to you by analyzing which mail you open and beyond that what you reply to. It's more than just starring an email, it... well... prioritizes your mail to make it easy to find the really important stuff. If I haven't sold you then you must check out the dance of joy that this happy fella does!







Source: The Official Google Blog

Search

Google