Please Share

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Remember the Milk

I have a wife, 2 Children, a cat, a few friends, a job, a house, a car, a yard, a blog, and my 73 year old father who lives with me, all of which require my attention from time to time. My oldest has a job, both boys play baseball, and hockey, and live active teenage lives. How am I to remember to pick up the milk?

I have just signed up for rememberthemilk.com (beta release) and I believe it will be making life a little more organized, if not easier. I have always prided myself in being organized and in a lot of ways that is what I do for a living, I organize! But even the best of us can get a little caught up in life's bigger issues and fail to remember all of the little ones. Sometimes you just have to rearranged your priorities and the little things get dropped. RTM allows you to create to-do lists and has a whole host of features too numerous to list. The developers say "We created Remember The Milk so that you no longer have to write your to-do lists on sticky notes, whiteboards, random scraps of paper, or the back of your hand. Remember The Milk makes managing tasks an enjoyable experience." A few of my favorite features include the ability to share your tasks, task an item to a friend, make tasks private or public, and creating an rss feed for your tasks. Finally, as of this week you can integrate Twitter and Remember The Milk. It seems as though Twitter is finding it's way into my life more and more! Thanks RTM.



Search

Google