Please Share

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Heart Attack Does Not Stop Twitter User From Tweeting - Addicted Maybe?

Tommy Christopher, a writer for mediate.com wasn't going to let a little thing like a heart attack stop his tweeting habit. "I gotta be me. Livetweeting my heart attack. Beat that!" he typed.  Followed by:

"Paramedics think I will live. Gonna get a cardiac cat. Jeez, I'm old. This is depressing,"
"This is not like the movies. Most deadpan heart attack evar," he wrote. 
"Still hurts even after the morphine."
I thought that I was a bit obsessed with twitter, my posts aren't that frequent but I check the site frequently. I will however curb my obsession in the event of pending doom.

No word on Christopher's current condition...

Thanks to @ColinMaria for putting me onto this story.


Search

Google