Please Share

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Amazing YouTube video you may have already seen

Chances are you may have already seen this, for as I write this post it has been viewed 6,158,284 times and 27,808 people have added it to their favourites. A lot of things went through my mind as I watched. Firstly, isn't technology wonderful! The fact that someone on another continent can happen upon something as amazing as this, film it, and put it out there for 6 million people to share! Secondly, I fear that we are all becoming far too familiar with this type of thing to truly appreciate how far we've come. Certainly my children have no concept of a world that does not have these technologies/advantages. Lastly, and this has more to do with human nature than with technology but it's funny how the witnesses cheer for the underdog no matter who that might be. One moment they are concerned for the prey, the next for the predator who's obviously now become the one out manned and on the defence. You might not want to watch if you are squeamish, mother nature can be cruel but I won't spoil the ending for you.

Search

Google