Please Share

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Let your vote count!

Cnet's News.com is hosting a friendly competition to see which 80's arcade classic you would choose if you could travel back in time with a pocket full of quarters. As a child of the 80's it was a blast from the past just reading through the list, and I have to say that I didn't personally go with the popular choice. I won't influence your vote by revealing mine, lets just say that I'm not surprised by the voting thus far. I took this vote quite seriously and spent several minutes debating, in my mind, which classic was worthy of my vote and why! With greats like Mario Bros., Space Invaders, Pole Position and Pac-man on the list who can choose? I almost gave Frogger the nod for it's appearance in Seinfeld but figured I spent more quarters on another title and would probably gravitate to it again if given the chance.

Search

Google