Please Share

Sunday, July 15, 2007

There's nothing like a good marathon game of risk

While I do enjoy video games of all genres I also love to play board games, though I don't play nearly as often as I would like. Here is a site that I heard of while listening to commandN and I thought it was worth visiting, and now sharing. BoardGameGeek is an online community for those who love board games. There are reviews, articles, discussions and a marketplace for buying, selling and trading those hard to find or out of print games. Games are sorted by type and if you are looking for something other than monopoly you've come to the right place, not that there is anything wrong with monopoly! You won't find Doom or Gears of War but with the massive growing database of games and recommendations you are bound to find something to suit your gaming taste.

Search

Google