Please Share

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Simpsons movie does not dissapoint

For the first time in a long while I was able to get everyone in my household to agree to a movie night out. Not that we don't like movies, it's just that we all have different tastes and we don't often find a movie that everyone wants to see. The Simpsons Movie was one of those rare shows that we all were itching to see, and from the moment it began until the last credit rolled we were all glued to the screen. If you are a fan, then you'll want to get off of the couch and experience The Simpsons Movie on the big screen, but don't give up and dash for the door when the credits start to roll because Matt Groening has hidden a few nuggets in there as well. I don't want to be a spoiler so I won't elaborate, you just don't want to miss it! Thanks for a great family night out Matt! D'oh, I also wanted to say I'll be picking up the DVD when it hits the shelf, we each noticed a few references to past episodes and I'm sure we missed more than we caught.

Search

Google