Please Share

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Geek art?

I read 2 magazines regularly, Wired and Business 2.0. Both of these satisfy my needs to keep up with all things geeky and I nearly always have 2 or 3 of them laying around the house in various stages of being read. I like the broad view that each takes in covering technology, that's to say, they don't pigeon hole themselves by being too specific or geared towards any one technology. Each issue of either magazine covers varying topics from Internet to biodeisel, gadgets to IPO's.

Besides the compelling content, I have always admired Wired's fantastic cover art and during a recent purge of my home office's book shelves I was torn between the love of the magazine and my need to make room. What to do? Well, when you can't bare to throw it out... frame it!

Search

Google